I worked a long time with older Russian tube Oscilloscopes. My friend Holger hear that I search a little bit newer one, and he told me, he have one what he don’t need anymore.
So my friend give me that for a present. Thanks to him and Thank you very much!
Here are the Details:
- DC to 100 MHz bandwidth, 2 Channels with Delayed Sweep capability
- Lightweight, easy to use, 6Kg
- Two input channels
- 2% accuracy
- 2 mV/div to 5V/div input sensitivity on dual input channels; 50V/div with 10X probe
- 50 ns/div to 0.5 sec/div sweep rates, fastest sweep rate to 5 ns/div with X10 mag
- Sweep auto-range
- Advanced trigger system, Auto Trigger
- Delayed sweep measurements
- Large, bright CRT
- Read out
A very wonderful machine !